Bosco Francoy Olagüe, CEO of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS
Full name: Bosco Francoy Olagüe.
Date and place of birth: August 1, 1970 in Madrid
Degree in Business Administration from Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca.
- CEO of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS (since January 2019)
- General Manager of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS (since January 2016)
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS (since January 2016) and its Management Committee (since January 2017).
- Member of the MAPFRE Global Business Committee (since January 2017).
- Director of MAPFRE RE DO BRASIL (since January 2009).
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS (From January 2016 to December 2018).
- Member of the board of MAPFRE CHILE REASEGUROS (January 2009 to May 2016).
- Member of the board of Caja Reaseguradora de Chile (March 2004 to May 2016).
- Regional Director for Latin America of MAPFRE RE and General Practitioners Underwriting Manager of MAPFRE RE (January to December 2015).
- Member of the board of BRASIL ASSISTÊNCIA (October 2010 to July 2015).
- Member of the board of SURASISTENCIA (March 2004 to May 2015).
- CEO and Chairman of MAPFRE RE DO BRASIL (January 2009 to December 2014).
- CEO of MAPFRE RE ARGENTINA (January to December 2014).
- Administrator of ITSEMAP DO BRASIL (August 2008 to July 2014).
- General Manager of the Representative Office of MAPFRE RE in Chile (November 2003 to December 2008).