María Luisa Gordillo, Group Chief Internal Audit Officer
Full name: Mª Luisa Gordillo Gutiérrez
Date and place of birth: May 21, 1962, Madrid, Spain.
Degree in Economics and Business, Complutense University of Madrid.
Group Chief Internal Audit Officer (since January 2019).
- Assistant General Manager of Accounting Coordination at MAPFRE (since 2011 to 2018).
- Joint and several administrator of Instituto Tecnológico MAPFRE (2008-2017).
- Member of the Board of Directors and CEO of Constitución y Leyes (from 2006 to 2017)
- Member of the Board of Directors of BANKIA MAPFRE VIDA (from 2008 to 2009).
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE AM, SGIIC, SA (from 2012 to 2018).
- Member of the Board of Directors of MAPFRE VIDA PENSIONES, EGFP (from 2012 to 2018).
- Member of the group of representatives of insurance groups and conglomerates of UNESPA (2013-2018).
- Member of the solvency and accounting committees of UNESPA.