MARCOS FERREIRA, Regional CEO of MAPFRE LATAM SOUTH
Name: Marcos Eduardo Ferreira
Date and place of birth: October 25, 1964, Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo (Brazil).
Degree in Public Accounting and Economics with a specialization in Insurance from Fundación MAPFRE (Spain).
Degree in Business Management from IESE Business School at the University of Navarra (Spain).
- Regional CEO of MAPFRE LATAM SOUTH (since January 2017)
• CEO of BB MAPFRE (June 2011-2017)
• CEO of MAPFRE NOSSA CAIXA VIDA E PREVIDÊNCIA (2005-2011)
• Commercial Vice Chairman of Canais Estratégicos (2011)
• Managing Vice Chairman of GRUPO BB MAPFRE COMPANIES: AB/ABS/BV (2011)
• Director and CEO of MAPFRE BB SH2 (2011)
• Director and Manager of MAPFRE BB SH1 (2011)
• CEO of BB INSURANCE GROUP and MAPFRE (2011)
• General Manager of BB MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (2011)
• Vice Chairman of the Vida e Previdência Unit of MAPFRE (2005)
• General Manager of MAPFRE SEGUROS GERAIS (2004)
• General Manager of MAPFRE VIDA (2000)
• Managing Vice Chairman of MAPFRE VERA CRUZ ASEGURADORA (1989)