NIKOS ANTIMISSARIS, CEO of the EMEA Regional Area
Full name: Nikos Antimissaris.
Date and place of birth: November 9, 1968, Liège (Belgium).
Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration (University of Liège, Belgium).
MBA (IE Business School, Spain).
CEO of the EURASIA Regional Area (since January 2018)
- CEO of the EMEA Regional Area (January 2014 – December 2017)
- Director-General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (April 2010 – December 2013)
- General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (January 2006 – December 2010)
- Deputy General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (January 2004 – December 2006)
- Regional Manager for Europe and the Middle East of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (February 2001 – December 2003)
- Operations Manager of the MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Business Unit in Greece (March 1994 – February 2001)