NIKOS ANTIMISSARIS, CEO of the EMEA Regional Area
Full name: Nikos Antimissaris.
Date and place of birth: November 9, 1968, Liège (Belgium).
Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration (University of Liège, Belgium).
MBA (IE Business School, Spain).
- CEO of the EMEA Regional Area (since January 2014).
- Director-General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (April 2010 – December 2013).
- General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (January 2006 – December 2010).
- Deputy General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (January 2004 – December 2006).
- Regional Manager for Europe and the Middle East of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA
(February 2001 – December 2003).
- Operations Manager of the Business Unit of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA in Greece (March 1994 – February 2001).