Alberto Berges Rojo, CEO of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA
Full Name: Alberto Berges Rojo.
Place and date of birth: September 12, 1973, Vitoria (Alava).
Law Degree from the Complutense University of Madrid.
MBA Georgetown University Georgetown – Washington.
YPP (Young Professional Program) London Business School. London.
- CEO of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (since January 2017).
- General Manager and Chief Operating Officer (COO) of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (2016).
- Deputy General Manager of the Corporate Business and Clients Area of MAPFRE (from 2014 to 2015).
- Chairman of MAPFRE ARGENTINA (from 2013 to 2015).
- General Business Manager of the International Insurance Division (2012–2013).
- Chairman of MAPFRE VENEZUELA (2007-2012).
- Deputy Chairman of MAPFRE CENTRAL AMERICA (2007–2012).
- Board member of MAPFRE AMÉRICA for MAPFRE BHD-Dominican Republic (2007–2012).