Felipe Nascimento, Group Chief Information Officer
Name: Felipe Nascimento.
Date and place of birth: March 6, 1975, Brasilia (Brazil).
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Centro de Enseñanza Unificado de Brasilia – CEUB – Brasilia).
Postgraduate degree in Strategic Business Management (Getúlio Vargas Foundation, FGV – S.P.).
Advanced Management Program (IESE).
Program-Strategy: Building and Sustaining Competitive Advantage. (Harvard Business School).
- Group Chief Information Officer (since 2015).
- Regional IT and Operations Director for MAPFRE BRAZIL (2014-2015).
- General Director of IT and Operations for BB MAPFRE (2011-2014).
- Director of IT for MAPFRE BRAZIL (2008-2011).
- IT and Operations Director for MAPFRE NOSSA CAIXA (2005-2008).
- IT and Operations Manager and Administrative Director of the State of São Paulo Insurance Company (1999-2005).
- General Manager of Unibanco Offices – Union of Brazilian Banks (1996-1999).