Fernando Mata Verdejo, CFO and Member of the Board
Name: Fernando Mata Verdejo.
Date and place of birth: March 21, 1961, Madrid.
Degree in Business, specializing in Accounting and Auditing. Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE (since November 2018).
- Board director of MAPFRE (since January 2017).
- Chief Financial Officer (since January 2017).
- General Director of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015-2016).
- Chief Risks Officer (2015-2016).
- Deputy General Director of the Corporate Strategy and Development Area (2015).
- Regional Finance and Resources Director for MAPFRE IBERIA (2013 to 2015).
- Deputy General Director of Control and Support at MAPFRE Spain and Portugal (2011 to 2015).
- Deputy General Director of Control and Planning. MAPFRE FAMILIAR (2008-2011).
- Director of Risks and Management Control for MAPFRE S.A. (2003-2008).
- Chief Financial Officer of MAPFRE PUERTO RICO and MAPFRE FLORIDA (1999-2002).
- Internal Audit Director of MAPFRE AMÉRICA (1998-1999).
- Auditor and Consultant specializing in insurance. Deloitte and KPMG (1985-1997).
Shares and options for shares held in the company:
Link to the section of the corporate website that contains this information