Francisco José Marco Orenes, Group Chief Business Support Officer and Member of the Board and Chairman of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS
Name: Francisco José Marco Orenes.
Place and date of birth: November 25, 1957, Orihuela (Alicante).
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (University of Murcia).
Specialist in Geriatrics (Universidad de Murcia) and in Nutrition (Universidad de Granada).
Master’s in Business Administration and Management (IADE).
- Chairman of MAPFRE GLOBAL RISKS (since January 2019).
- Trustee of Fundación MAPFRE (since January 2017).
- Board Director of MAPFRE (since March 2017).
- Corporate Business Support Area General Manager (since January 2015).
- Chairman of FUNESPAÑA (since 2012).
Most recent previous positions:
- Executive Vice Chairman of MAPFRE SPAIN (from November 2013 to December 2014).
- Chairman of MAPFRE EMPRESAS (from May 2012 to March 2014).
- Chairman of the Automobile Insurance Committee of UNESPA (from 2009 to 2014).
- Vice Chairman and Managing Director of MAPFRE FAMILIAR (from 2008 to 2013).
- Managing Director of MAPFRE CAJA SALUD (from 2007 to 2008).
- Executive Chairman of MAPFRE PERU (from 2002 to 2007).
- Chairman of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Peru (from 2002 to 2007).
- Vice Chairman of the Peruvian Association of Insurance Companies (from 2005 to 2007).
- Chairman of CATALUNYACAIXA GENERAL INSURANCE, BANKINTER GENERAL INSURANCE and IBERICAR.
- Officer’s Cross of the Order of Isabel la Católica (2007).
Shares and options for shares held in the company:
Link to the section of the corporate website that contains this information