José Luis Jiménez Guajardo-Fajardo, Group Chief Investment Officer
Full Name: José Luis Jiménez Guajardo-Fajardo.
Place and date of birth: Madrid, May 17, 1968.
Degree in Economics. Complutense University. Madrid.
Diploma in Economics of European Integration. London School of Economics. London.
Global Senior Management Program. Instituto de Empresa Business School and Chicago Graduate School of Business. Barcelona.
Oxford Strategic Leadership Program. Oxford Saïd Business School. Oxford.
- General Manager of the MAPFRE Corporate Investment Area (since September 2015).
- General Manager of March A.M. (from 2009 to September 2015).
- Head of Asset Allocation of the Skandia Investment Group (from 2007 to 2009).
- Chief Investment Officer of Skandia Link in the Europe and Latin America division (from 2002 to 2007).
- Chief Economist of Skandia Life (from 1998 to 2002).
- Economist of the Caja Madrid Studies Service (from 1990 to 1998).
- Chairman and Founder of the Group of Boutique Asset Managers (GBAM), an international association of specialized managers.
- Professor of Economics at the IE Business School. Madrid (from 1997 to 2015).