Leire Jiménez, CEO of the APAC Regional Area
Full Name: Leire Jiménez Ayesa.
Place and date of birth: August 7, 1980, Pamplona.
Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration & Humanities (Deusto University, Spain).
Masters Degree in International Relations (Flinders University, Australia)
- CEO of the APAC Regional Area (since January 2014)
- General Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA in China (July 2012 – January 2014).
- Manager of MAPFRE ASISTENCIA business development in France (February 2012 – July 2012).
- Manager of Travel Insurance (2010 – 2012).
- Head of eCommerce and Business Development (2008 – 2010).
- Head of business development in the sales area for Travel Insurance and Warranty at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA UK (2006 – 2008).
- Trainee at MAPFRE ASISTENCIA (March 2005 – December 2005).