These awards are organized by the Mexican magazine “Yo Agente”, which specializes in the country’s insurance industry
For the fifth straight year, the magazine “Yo Agente” carried out its Ideal Insurance Company study, which aims to reveal preferred trends among Mexican insurance agents, who identify those insurance companies disposed to brokerage and innovation in its products.
Once again, MAPFRE MEXICO has obtained excellent results in several insurance plan and product categories, which this year were assessed by 1,989 insurance agents from 12 states.
The company’s achievements in the 2016 edition were the following:
- Individual Life – First place in premium returns.
- Group Life – First place in term plans.
- Personal Accident – First place in School PA.
- Automobile – First place for best service, adjustment and payment of claims.
- Ideal Companies – Second place.
The Ideal Insurance Company is a study which “Yo Agente” established in the sector in 2012 to reflect agents’ opinions, as well as grading insurance companies in their relationship with the same.