Wilson Toneto, CEO of BRAZIL Regional Area
Name and surname: Wilson Toneto.
Date and place of birth: March 25, 1964, São Paulo.
Accounting and Economics – Santo André Foundation – in São Paulo.
Business Management – IESE – Institute attached to the University of Navarra in Spain.
- CEO of BRAZIL Regional Area (since January 2014).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of BB and MAPFRE (since June/2011).
- CEO MAPFRE for Business in Social Social Security, Bonds, Investment, Health, Consortium and CESVI (since May/2011).
- Fundación MAPFRE representative in Brazil (since May 2011).
- Member of MAPFRE’s Executive Committee.
- Member of MAPRE’S Global Committee of Business and Customers.
- Director of CNSeg National Confederation of Private Social Security and Life General Insurances, Supplementary Health and Capitalization (since July 2011).
- Leader of the Official Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Brazil (since April 2012)
- Vice President and Director of the MAPFRE Group in Brazil (with responsibilities spread among the following departments: Management, Finances, Investment, Strategic, Human Resources, Technology and Operations).
- Internal Audit Director