Eva Piera, MAPFRE Group Chief External Relations Officer
Full Name: Eva Piera Rojo.
Place and date of birth: May 4, 1968, Madrid, Spain.
Degree in Economics and Business, Complutense University of Madrid (1990).
Master’s Degree in International Economics, University Paris-X-Nanterre, France (1991).
Executive Development Program, IESE (2004).
Women on Boards of Directors Program, IESE (2013).
- MAPFRE Group Chief External Relations Officer (since October 2017).
- Global Head of Public Affairs at BBVA (2013-2017).
- Member of the European Council on Foreign Relations (from 2014).
- Vice Minister for Economic Affairs, Madrid Regional Government (2008-2012).
- Director-General of Economy, Madrid Regional Government (2006-2008).
- Director-General of Employment, Madrid Regional Government (2006).
- Executive Chairwoman of Avalmadrid (2006-2008).
- Member of the Executive Committee and Governing Board of IFEMA
- Chairwoman of Capital Riesgo Madrid and the Supervisory Board of the Inicap I seed capital fund (2008-2012).
- Chairwoman of the Science and Technology Consortia TecnoGetafe, Leganés Tecnológico, Móstoles Tecnológico (2008-2012).
- Chairwoman of the Innovation Center for Logistics and Road Transport, CITET (2008-2012).
- Deputy Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees of the Madrid Regional Energy Foundation and member of the Board of Trustees of the “Madrid Excelente” Foundation (2008-2012).
- Managing Director, Strategic Acquisition Finance Head for Spain and Portugal, Société Générale (2006).
- Managing Director Syndicated Finance Head for Spain and Portugal. Société Générale
- Vice President, Structured and Syndicated Finance, Fixed Income – Capital Markets, Société Générale (1993-1999).