José Manuel Inchausti Pérez, CEO of the IBERIA Territorial and Regional Area
Full Name: Jose Manuel Inchausti Pérez.
Date and place of birth: September 22, 1964 in Madrid.
Law Degree (Universidad Complutense de Madrid).
- CEO of the IBERIA Territorial Area (since December 2015).
- CEO of the IBERIA Regional Area (since January 2015).
- First Vice Chairman-Managing Director of MAPFRE SPAIN (from January 2016).
- Member of the Governing Council of ICEA (since January 2017).
- First Vice Chairman of UNESPA (since September 2016).
- Chairman of the Automobile Insurance Committee of UNESPA (2015-2016).
- General Manager of the Business Support Area (from January 2014 to December 2014).
- General Manager of Technology and Procedures (2007-2013).
- Regional General Manager, Catalonia (2005-2006).
- Manager of Sub-Headquarters Catalonia 1 (2002-2004).
- Chairman of MAPFRE COLOMBIA (2000-2002).
- General Manager of MAPFRE SEGUROS GENERALES COLOMBIA (1999-2000).
- Operations Manager of VERA CRUZ VIDA E PREVIDENCIA BRASIL (1996-1999).